Why Choose Resolvio?
Below are some of the questions we get frequently from our valued customers. For any further enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We promise to answer all your doubts within 24 hours.
You should install window films should ONLY after all major renovations work are completed (hacking and drilling) and before any curtains/blinds/grilles installation.
The condition of the site has to be clean and dust free; it provides better workmanship during installation.
During window film installation, please ensure that there are no hacking, drilling or noise involved. It would be a wet applications; Our installers will clean the glass panels with shampoo solution to removing stains and dirt marks before applying the films.
- Do not use Rough and Abrasive materials to clean the films to ensure no scratches appear on the film
- Common Window Cleaning Solutions are highly recommended
- Do not use newspapers or paper towels to clean the films. Soft cloths or towels are highly recommended
- Water Bubbles will disappear between 2 to 3 months after installation
- Do not pick at the edges of the film as it protects the film from contamination
- Do not leave the film wet
- Use different items to clean the outside of the window/glass and the film
- Do not apply heavy pressure when cleaning the film
Resolvio Window Films warranty covers the following:
Z-series – 15 years (fixed window) & 10 years (Casement/Sliding Windlow)
Deluxe series – 15 years (fixed window) & 10 years (Casement/Sliding Windlow)
Triumph series -10 years (fixed window) & 5 years (Casement/Sliding Windlow)
Relax series – 10 years (fixed window) & 5 years (Casement/Sliding Windlow)
Hybrid Series -10 years (fixed window) & 5 years (Casement/Sliding Windlow)
Safety Film – 10 years (fixed window), 5 years (Casement/Sliding Windlow), 2 years (direct contact with water)